- Model : KB2000
- CPU : Snapdragon 865
- GSM band : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- CDMA : 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- HSDPA : 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 66
Supported Model version
- KB2000, KB2001
!! If your device system version is not supported, please send "About phone" screenshot to email@example.com
There are a couple things have to prepare before starting installation process, please follow the guide step by step
- ADB and Fastboot
- adb and fastboot is the tools to unlock bootloader and install custom recovery. Download here and extract it on PC.
- Azenqos kernel
- This is the custom kernel that required to make the phone able to run Azenqos applications. Download the kernel file that match the devices OxygenOS (build number) version from the link in the table below then copy to the phone:
- 184.108.40.206.KB05AA: http://www.azenqos.com/firmware_updater/ONEPLUS_8T/AZQ_BOOT_ONEPLUS_8T_KB2000_220.127.116.11.KB05AA_221220.img
- 18.104.22.168.KB05DA: http://www.azenqos.com/firmware_updater/ONEPLUS_8T/AZQ_BOOT_ONEPLUS_8T_KB2001_22.214.171.124.KB05DA_050121.img
Mostly new android phone bootloader is locked, follow the instruction below step by step to unlock it before start any installations process
WARING!! : All data and information on the phone will be erase
Enable OEM unlocking
- Open Settings application on the phone and go to About phone
- Continuously tap on Build number for 5 times until the popup shows "You are now developer"
- Navigate back to the main page of Settings and tap on System
- Select System --> Developer options --> enable OEM unlocking --> Enable
- Change USB options to Transfer file
Enter FASTBOOT mode
- Power off the phone and disconnect from PC
- Hold power + volume up + volume down at the same time to boot to fastboot mode
Unlock using command line (fastboot)
- Open command terminal on PC (CMD on Windows or Terminal on Linux and Mac)
- Navigate to platform tools directory using command below.
- for example "
cd c:\tools\platform-tools" for Windows.
cd /home/myname/tools/platform-tools" for Linux and Mac.
- Use the following command to unlock the phone bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
- The phone will ask to make sure we're actually need to unlock the phone.
- Use volume buttons to change the options to "Unlock the phone".
- Select the option by press power button.
- The phone will be erase the data and reboot.
Install Azenqos firmware
- Download Azenqos kernel for Oneplus 8T from the link in preparation step.
- Power off the device then boot it to fastboot mode by hold power + volume up + volume down button .
- Open Command prompt on PC
- Make sure adb/fastboot is installed on the PC or follow Install adb/fastboot on PC instructions
- Type the following command to install TWRP
fastboot flash boot_a <folder/to/azenqos_kernel_file_name_here.img>
fastboot flash boot_b <folder/to/azenqos_kernel_file_name_here.img>
- change <folder/to/azenqos_kernel_file_name_here.img> to full Azenqos kernel file path
- The phone will reboot.
Install MAGISK and busybox
- Download Magisk apk from here <-------------------- click to download
- Install it on the phone
- Open Magisk app and if it ask to install "additional setup" just select "OK" and reboot the phone once
- Please update magisk to latest version if there are available
- Go to the jigsaw icon at bottom left on magisk then select search icon
- Type "Busybox" in search box and select install icon on "Busybox NDK" module and wait until installation done
- Reboot the phone
- Open Magisk and go to settings. Change superuser notification to "none"