AZenQos Android - DriveTest/benchmark Solution for 5GNR, LTE, WCDMA & gsm
Physical Radio Measurement Parameters and Layer-3 Signalling on Android phones
From new cell site verificaiton tests, cluster drives to Excel Reports with all the plots and sampling buckets - IN MINUTES INSTEAD OF HOURS OF MANUAL EXPORT AND PLOTTING!
5GNR On Samsung S20 5G Exynos
News - Sep 2020
Starting to support Samsung S20 Ultra 5G - now supports main 5GNR L1 parameters as well as L3 Signalling. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with 5GNR Measurements and Layer-3 signalling logging and analysis on the supported phone variant in your country, you can send us your example SSV/SCFT/Cluster/Benchmark reports and format you wish us to customize a Google Sheets AZENQOS excel report template and AZENQOS mobile app scripts for your project.
Free qGIS Plugin for log Replay and Layer-3 Analysis
New! Sep 2020
We are pleased to announce a first beta-release of the free and open-source AZENQOS QGIS Log Replay Plugin. Check UECapabilityInformation, VoLTE SIP flows, CSFB message flows, Handovers, signal plots etc.
Please give it a try - analyze some logs in example_logs folder in installer zip by following instructions at: https://github.com/MrMaxorz/freewill-azenqos
test with our app, get excel reports from our servers that look like this azq default benchmark template or modify it into your own scft, cluster drive templates!
VoLTE RTP Jitter, RTP Delay during Handovers, LTE CA - PCC SCCn throughput reports/plots on map, 256QAM modulation, Massive MIMO Transmission Modes etc - various stat/KPI reports + parameter plots on maps in our advanced automated server generated reports.
New! Now we provide a low-cost 'online edition' for customers to install themselves, try and buy a perpetual license via credit-card or paypal.
The log did a few of each below tests:
Please browse most of sheets of the report for examples of what we deliver, especially below sheets that match above tests:
- FTP Download Report
- FTP Upload Report
- Ping Round Trip Time
- HTTP Download
- HTTP Upload
- Ookla Speedtest Report
- SMS Report
- Voice Performance Summary
- Voice Report
- VoLTE KPI
- VoLTE Stats
- Facebook report
- LINE report
- Youtube report
- Instagram Report
- and other sheets of each parameter chosen for plots/distributions.
Indoor test video guide available below
open log data access - ready for your research and analysis
All test logs data, L1 Physical measurements, stats, events, Layer-3 Signalling are directly accessible via Sqlite, Spatialite and QGIS. Millions of test logs worldwide are already merged into PostgreSQL/PostGIS via our open-source tool. Ready for research with the likes of Python Pandas and R-lang dplyr.
Try it now, follow steps below:
1. Prepare phone firmware: (You can skip this step if you already have a Rooted Qualcomm Android phone) Get a recommended phone listed in the supported phone list and installation guide here. Click on the supported phone image to go to its installation guide. Rooted phones can do RAT and Band locks only. Installation of our custom kernel as per installation guide is required for LTE PCI, LTE EARFCN, WCDMA UARFCN locks etc.
2. Download and install app APK file: In your phone, open 'Chrome' or 'Internet' (web browser) app to: www.azenqos.com/beta then click on the 'Download mobile apk version 2xx' link. This would start the APK (app installer) file download. Then tap on the downloaded file to install. Make sure you have a SIM with working mobile data in SIM1 slot. Open the 'AZENQOS' app. It would show 'License not found' like this screenshot on the right, press the 'Request FREE-TRIAL' button.
***If you are using phone with Android 10 please get the APK from http://www.azenqos.com/beta10/
3. Verify license and follow the user guide: After successful license activation, you'd see the screen like on the right showing that a 14-day FREE TRAIL has now been activated. Press 'close' then enter the AZENQOS app again, go to the 'About' menu to verify your license. You can now start testing - please follow the 'Getting Started' section of the user guide linked here. After you've tested and uploaded some logs, open https://gnu0.azenqos.com on your PC's web browser and use the 'Login' and 'Password' shown in the AZENQOS app's floating (i) icon. Try generate some reports as per user guide.
4. Buy a license: press the 'Add to Cart' button below specifying your IMEI under the 'special instructions' part of the checkout/purchase steps (don't use the PURCHASE A LICENSE button in app yet as it's still in the final testing phase) - NOW ONLY
1,800 USD SALE - limited time offer ONLY 1,200 USD per IMEI (perpetual) + Including 1 year free AZENQOS-Web Excel Report Gen service.
5. Reactivate license on phone: The support team will email you that your IMEI's license is now 'perpetual', the go to the AZENQOS app > About > 'Reactivate License' and then it would show the 'Valid' permanent license. The support team would also give you a new server (web-dashboard) account login info. Once complete, the app will not show the floating (i) button that shows the trial license status and expiry date (as in point 3 screenshot) anymore.
Advanced Locking Features on select models - without restarts!
AZENQOS supports advanced force functons on select models - this includes LTE PCI Cell locking, EARFCN Locking, WCDMA PSC Stay, WCDMA UARFCN, GSM/WCDMA Band Lock and more. No restart required between locking operations!
Analyze VoLTE call issues and statistics. This video shows how to access and analyze full unecrypted SIP messages (no IPSec, ESP) as well as LTE RRC messages live during the voice call - from a local off-the-shelf supported phones.
Email us at email@example.com for more info.
Complete your mobile network test and maintenance tasks FAST and EASY with AZQ Android!