AZENQOS ANDROID DRIVETEST/BENCHMARK and reporting SOLUTION FOR 5GNR, LTE, WCDMA & GSM
Physical Radio Measurement Parameters and Layer-3 Signalling on Android phones
From new cell site verificaiton tests, cluster drives to Excel Reports with all the plots and sampling buckets - IN MINUTES INSTEAD OF HOURS OF MANUAL EXPORT AND PLOTTING!
5GNR ON SAMSUNG S21 EXYNOS
FREE QGIS PLUGIN FOR LOG REPLAY AND LAYER-3 ANALYSIS
INDOOR TEST VIDEO GUIDE AVAILABLE BELOW
All test logs data, L1 Physical measurements, stats, events, Layer-3 Signalling are directly accessible via Sqlite, Spatialite and QGIS. Millions of test logs worldwide are already merged into PostgreSQL/PostGIS via our open-source tool. Ready for research with the likes of Python Pandas and R-lang dplyr.
TRY IT NOW, FOLLOW STEPS BELOW:
*NOTE: This 'Online Edition' is targeted to smaller companies, subcontractors and researchers (especially with our Open Log Data Access detailed above) , it has a smaller set of features (it has mainly voice call, ping, ftp, http, youtube, speedtest but no LINE, no Facebook, no Remote access, no Scanner support, no Tablet control support, etc.) than the regular 'Enterprise Edition' which has the full-set of features and is available through our official partners or directly via firstname.lastname@example.org only.
1. Prepare phone firmware: (You can skip this step if you already have a Rooted Qualcomm Android phone) Get a recommended phone listed in the supported phone list and installation guide here. Click on the supported phone image to go to its installation guide. Rooted phones can do RAT and Band locks only. Installation of our custom kernel as per installation guide is required for LTE PCI, LTE EARFCN, WCDMA UARFCN locks etc.
2. Download and install app APK file: In your phone, open 'Chrome' or 'Internet' (web browser) app to: https://files.azenqos.com/beta5g/ login with user:azq password: azq then click on the 'Download mobile apk version xxx' link. This would start the APK (app installer) file download. Then tap on the downloaded file to install. Make sure you have a SIM with working mobile data in SIM1 slot. Open the 'AZENQOS' app. It would show 'License not found' like this screenshot on the right, press the 'Request FREE-TRIAL' button.
3. Verify license and follow the user guide: After successful license activation, you'd see the screen like on the right showing that a 14-day FREE TRAIL has now been activated. Press 'close' then enter the AZENQOS app again, go to the 'About' menu to verify your license.
4. To buy a license: press the 'Add to Cart' button below and specify your IMEI under the 'special instructions' part of the checkout/purchase steps.
5. Reactivate license on phone: The support team will email you that your IMEI's license is now 'perpetual', the go to the AZENQOS app > About > 'Reactivate License' and then it would show the 'Valid' permanent license. The support team would also give you a new server (web-dashboard) account login info. Once complete, the app will not show the floating (i) button that shows the trial license status and expiry date (as in point 3 screenshot) anymore.
Advanced Locking Features on select models - without restarts!
AZENQOS supports advanced force functons on select models - this includes LTE PCI Cell locking, EARFCN Locking, WCDMA PSC Stay, WCDMA UARFCN, GSM/WCDMA Band Lock and more. No restart required between locking operations!
Analyze VoLTE call issues and statistics. This video shows how to access and analyze full unecrypted SIP messages (no IPSec, ESP) as well as LTE RRC messages live during the voice call - from a local off-the-shelf supported phones.